Access the Stake.com Sportsbook and get your $1000 free bet when you register.
- Stake.com Sportsbook
- Stake.com Sportsbook Betting Features
- Stake Sports Bonus
Stake offers online sports betting on hundreds of different sporting events every day.
Once registered, you can bet on a range of sports and the biggest leagues and events from all over the world.
This is the world’s biggest cryptocurrency sportsbook, with over 500,000 registered users globally. You can bet on everything from the Super Bowl, to Premier League soccer, to esports games at the sportsbook.
Stake offers pre-match and live in-play betting on over 30 different sports every day, as well as betting on lots of different eSports games. You can also bet on politics as well as various TV and entertainment events.
Sportsbook bettors can also enjoy live streaming on selected sports as well.
Stake is an official betting partner of the UFC. You will get the best odds on every UFC fight, with great market coverage for those who enjoy betting on MMA.
Join and you will be able to bet on every major sporting event, with a large number of betting markets available for all sports, including tennis, soccer, basketball, baseball and many more, while with Stake.com live streams you can also enjoy live streaming sport every day.
The Stake sportsbook is available on desktop and mobile devices. The sportsbook can be accessed by using your browser or mobile browser, and placing a bet is very straightforward.
As soon as you access the sportsbook, you will see a list of all the available sports and events to bet on, with both live and pre-match betting markets available.
If you tap on a sport, you can see all available events. All you need to do is tap on the event you want to bet on to view all available betting markets.
You can then view all markets and the current odds. Live betting events will have the odds updated in real time. When you have found your bet, tap on the current odds to add that selection to your betting slip. You can then input the amount you want to bet (your stake) and confirm the bet.
At Stake.com Sports you will find:
- Live: Tap the ‘Live Events’ button to see all available live games and events you can bet on, as well as upcoming in-play betting events.
- Stake.com Live Streaming: Watch live streams for free. Look out for the television icon next to a betting event. Log in to your account to watch a live stream of that event.
- eSports: Bet on ESports every day at the sportsbook, with live streaming also available. Popular games include FIFA, League of Legends, Counter-Strike and Dota 2.
You can also quickly access other products when logged in to the sportsbook, including:
- Casino: Choose from over 2,000 online casino games and slots
- Live Casino: Play live dealer casino games
Stake.com Sportsbook Betting Features
- Excellent odds on all sports
- Market leading odds on UFC fights
- Wide range of sports to bet on
- Great selection of betting markets
- Live streaming
- Live in-play betting
- ESports betting
- Quick withdrawals
- 24 hour customer support
Stake Sports Bonus
The Stake.com promo code is NEWBONUS. This code allows new players to get an exclusive welcome bonus worth up to $1000.
To open an account:
- Use links on this page to go to the official Stake.com website.
- Tap the 'Register’ button and fill in the short registration form. It takes less than one minute to open an account.
- When asked if you have a promo code, type in the code NEWBONUS. This code allows you to get the biggest bonus.
To get this bonus:
- Log in to your new account
- Make sure you have used the NEWBONUS code when asked if you have a promo code
- Make your first real-money deposit
- You will then get a 200% deposit bonus worth up to $1000
Alternatively, you can use the NEWBONUS code at the Stake casino to get up to $1000 in bonus money. Stake.com players have access to the complete crypto casino, with over 1,000 top casino games available, as well as many exclusive Stake Originals.
As the world’s biggest cryptocurrency sportsbook and casino, you can deposit using a number of different cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Dogecoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and Ripple.