Stake.ca promo code information - use the NEWBONUS code when registering
- Stake.ca Code
- Stake Bonus
- Stake.ca Information
- How to deposit at Stake.ca
- Stake.ca Code FAQs
Promo Code News from Stake.ca
Find the latest promo codes here
1Stake.com25 SC no deposit & 250,000 GCUse promo code NEWBONUSGet CodeXXXXXTested Last used 1 hour 20 minutes ago
Get 25 Stake Cash & 250,000 Gold Coins when you sign up with code NEWBONUS at Stake.us. USA only. Excludes certain States including NY,NV,ID, KY,WA. 18+ only. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Use links on this page to access the official Stake.ca website.
- Click the 'Register' button and fill in the short registration form.
- On the form, when asked if you have a Code type in the NEWBONUS promo code.
- Log in to your new Stake account (if you’re yet to open an account, see the simple step-by-step guide further up this page)
- Use the Stake.ca code NEWBONUS when asked if you have a Code
- Make your first real-money deposit from the payment options available
How to deposit at Stake.ca
- Log in to your Stake account and click the ‘Wallet’ button which you should be able to see at the top of your screen.
- Choose the ‘Deposit’ option then select one of the supported currencies. Your deposit address will be displayed on screen.
- Log in to your crypto wallet and use the displayed address as the location to send funds to.
- Select the amount of crypto you wish to transfer to your Stake account.
- Confirm the transaction.
Stake.ca Code FAQs
What is the Stake.ca code?
The Stake Ontario code is NEWBONUS. Use this code when registering to get your bonus.
How old do I have to be to bet on Stake?
In most countries, you must be aged at least 18 years old. For players in Ontario, Canada, the minimum age to bet is 19.
Is Stake.com legal in Canada?
Yes, Stake is legal in Canada. Stake.com has a license from the government of Curacao to offer sports betting and casino games to players in Canada, as well as many other countries. Due to regulation changes in the country, players who live in Ontario, Canada can bet legally on Stake via Stake.ca.
Where is Stake.com available?
Stake is available in many countries. This is the world’s biggest crypto sportsbook and casino. Internationally, Stake.com holds a Curacao license.
Is Stake.com legit?
Yes, Stake.com is legit. Established in 2017, Stake is the biggest cryptocurrency sportsbook and casino in the world.
In late 2022, Stake launched Stake.ca as an exclusive sportsbook for residents of Ontario, Canada, following changes to betting regulations in Canada.
Does Stake have promo codes?
Yes. Use the Stake.com code NEWBONUS when registering to get the maximum bonus for new players. This code can also be used at Stake.ca for players in Ontario, Canada.