Stake mirror sites15 Jul 2022 Read More
Stake.com VPN - How to access Stake
- Stake.com is global and available all over the world
- Stake VPN available if you are struggling to access this crypto betting site
- Find out how to access Stake.com with a VPN!
Stake VPN Guide
- Using a Stake VPN
- How a VPN works with Stake.com
- Stake.com Welcome Bonus
- Why use a VPN at Stake?
- How to Deposit at Stake.com via a VPN
Stake is global and is the home of the biggest crypto sportsbook and casino in the world.
New players are joining Stake.com in their thousands, keen to bet with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
Many want to know if Stake can be accessed from countries that are restricted, and with the help of a VPN, you can easily access the Stake.com sportsbook and casino.
On this page we’ll show you how to bet Stake if you are having access issues.
Using a Stake VPN
Stake is available across Europe, Asia, Latin America, Canada and elsewhere in the world. If you are struggling to access the sportsbook or casino, you can use a VPN instead.
When using a VPN, make sure to select a country which is likely to provide you with the full experience when opening an account. If you are opening a new account, the registration process will link your new account to your IP, so by doing this, it will ensure you have no issues in the future and can access all services and offers at the sportsbook and crypto casino.
Stake Alternate Links
How a VPN works with Stake.com
It is easy to use a VPN with Stake. Here is our quick guide to accessing Stake.com via a VPN:
- Choose a VPN. If you haven’t already done this, find a VPN service which suits your needs. Free and paid VPN services are widely available.
- Switch your VPN on. Once you have chosen a VPN service and installed it to your device, make sure you are connected.
- Choose your country. Choose your preferred VPN location from the available list. When you do this, your IP will appear as if you are based in that country.
- Go to the Stake website. Once your IP shows you are in the country you want (Canada, for example), then you are ready to go. Scroll down this page for a full guide on joining Stake and getting the biggest available welcome bonus. If you want to log in right now, then go to the official Stake.com website.
- Place your bets! If you have followed the four steps above, you should be logged in and ready to explore all the products and features that Stake have to offer.
Stake.com Welcome Bonus
The Stake.com promo code NEWBONUS gets new players the biggest welcome bonus. This exclusive code can get you a 200% deposit bonus at the sportsbook or the Casino, with up to $3000 bonus available.
To get the bonus:
- Go to Stake.com via this link and click the ‘Register’ button.
- Open an account by providing the required information on the short registration form.
- When asked if you have a Code, type in the promo code NEWBONUS.
- Once you have done this, make your first deposit to claim your bonus.
You will get a 200% deposit bonus when joining, with your first deposit being doubled up to a maximum $3000 in bonus money.
Deposit $100 worth of crypto and you will get $200 bonus. Deposit $1500 worth of crypto and you will get the maximum $3000 bonus.
Why use a VPN at Stake?
Stake.com is available is many countries, but there are some restrictions, with the website unavailable in some jurisdictions.
You may not necessarily need to use a VPN to access Stake, even from restricted countries. But using such as a service allows players in some countries to bypass any website blocks.
Using a VPN also allows players to access features which may not be available in their country – even if Stake is accessible in that country.
How to Deposit at Stake.com via a VPN
It is easy to get started at Stake – especially if you already have experience of betting with crypto.
Depositing at Stake with a VPN is the same depositing without a VPN. If you are using a VPN, make sure you have switched the service on before accessing the Stake website.
To make a deposit:
- Make sure you are logged in to your Stake account and click the ‘Wallet’ button at the top of the page
- Select ‘Deposit’ then choose from one of the supported currencies. Your deposit address will be displayed on screen.
- Log in to your crypto wallet or exchange and use the address which was displayed as the location to send funds to.
- Select the amount of crypto you wish to transfer to your Stake.com account.
- Once you have confirmed the transaction, the money will show in your Stake account almost immediately.
If you do not own any crypto and do not have a crypto wallet, but would like to deposit with a fiat based currency such as US Dollars or Euros, we suggest you look at a service such as MoonPay, which allows you to exchange both crypto and fiat (or government-issued) currencies using major payment methods such as credit cards, debit cards, Apple Pay, Google Pay or Bank Transfer.
Once you have completed a deposit, you can play in US Dollars. This is a crypto betting site, but players have the option to play in currencies such as USD, Canadian Dollars and Yen. When you are logged in, you will see a switch that allows you to view your balance in USD.
As soon as you have made your deposit, you can then start placing your bets.