How to buy crypto on Stake07 Jun 2022 Read More
How to bet with EOS on Stake
- Find out about playing with EOS at Stake.com
- EOS is one of many available cryptocurrencies you can bet with
- Guide to depositing and withdrawing this crypto coin at Stake.com!
- Why use EOS at Stake.com?
- How much is EOS worth?
- How can I use EOS on Stake?
- How to Deposit with EOS At Stake.com
- How To Withdraw EOS at Stake.com
At Stake.com you can deposit to your account using lots of different cryptocurrencies. As well as depositing funds using Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple and Tron, Stake players can also use EOS to bet with.
In this article, we’ll tell you more about EOS and why you should consider using this cryptocurrency when you play at Stake.com.
Why use EOS at Stake.com?
EOS is a decentralised application. In the world of crypto, this is something that is becoming more common.
Some experts are predicting that decentralised applications (also known as dapps) will enjoy huge growth in the coming years. If you invest now, you may make a profit!
How much is EOS worth?
At the time of writing, 1 EOS is currently worth approximately $1.30 (USD). However, exchange rates for crypto can move up and down constantly. If you are interested in investing in EOS, the method is simple: wait for the price that is right for you.
How can I use EOS on Stake?
When you log in to your Stake account and click the ‘Deposit’ button, you will see all available cryptocurrencies. By clicking on EOS, you can deposit using this crypto coin.
As soon as you have made your deposit, you can start placing your sports bets and playing casino games.
How to Deposit with EOS At Stake.com
It is quick and easy to deposit funds to a Stake account using EOS. Here is our quick guide:
- Use links on this page to access the official Stake.com website.
- Log In or click the 'Registration' button to quickly create a new account.
- If you are registering for the first time, type in the Stake.com promo code NEWBONUS when asked if you have a code. By using the NEWBONUS code, you can get up to $1000 bonus as a new player.
- Once you are logged in, click the ‘Wallet’ button.
- On the next screen, you will be able to choose from the list of accepted cryptocurrencies. Select EOS from the drop down menu (you will see it at the bottom of the list, below Ripple and Tron).
- Click the ‘Deposit’ button and follow the on screen instructions to send EOS from your crypto wallet to your Stake account.
How To Withdraw EOS at Stake.com
It is quick and easy to withdraw any funds from your Stake account back to your wallet. Here is our guide:
- Make sure you are logged in to your account then click the ‘Wallet’ button.
- Click the ‘Withdrawal’ tab then select the amount you want to withdraw from your balance, and enter your crypto address.
- If required, complete Two Factor Authorisation, then click ’Withdraw’ to confirm the transaction.
Your withdrawal will then be processed. Most withdrawals only take a few minutes, but it may take up to 15 minutes for the funds to show in your crypto wallet.